FOUR TALK SERIES
We have a four-part missions series that fits perfectly into your special event schedule. Each presentation lasts 30-45 minutes and includes power point, videos and testimonies. They are designed so that your students will come away with a solid foundation of the Biblical and Historical basis for missions, the state of the world, and the habits of a World Christian.
BIBLICAL BASIS FOR MISSIONS
- College students will see the unfolding plan of God from Genesis to Revelation - the redemption of all nations.
- They will hear the Bible broken down into one story with an Introduction, a Plot and a Conclusion.
- They will see missions as a fundamental theme in scripture and not just a peripheral issue.
- This will provide for them a solid foundation on which to gain a heart for the world.
HISTORICAL BASIS OF MISSIONS
- Students will learn and be inspired by their heritage as they see that every major missions movement was begun by college students.
- They will gain an invaluable knowledge of what God has done in the past through the Student Volunteer Movement and how He desires to use college students today.
- They will see what needs to happen for their campuses to be affected.
THE STATE OF THE WORLD
- We will walk through the remaining task of missions in the world. This includes a study of the 10/40 Window.
- Students will understand Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Chinese and Tribal Religions.
- They will see the world from a new perspective as they learn about reached and unreached people groups.
ROLES OF A WORLD CHRISTIAN
- Our emphasis here is the practical side of missions. We will look at ways to be involved daily through prayer, giving, mobilizing and reaching international students.
- Students will see that missions is more than overseas work and that everyone has a part to play. They will be equipped with easy application points to live out a World Christian lifestyle.
- They will come away ready to challenge other students to gain a heart for the world.
Want US to BRing this message?
Let us know, we'd love to come speak at your conference, retreat, or summer project.