- That's also how much we spend in America on Christmas.
Given to Missions: $45 billion
- That's only 6.4% of the money given to Christian causes of any kind (2015).  *5.6% reported in 2010, GAC 
- That's also how much we spend in America on dieting programs.
- Embezzled: If you are doing the math and realize there is $50 billion missing, this is where it went. 
HOW CHRISTIAN GIVING IS USED.
- Pastoral ministries of local churches (mostly in Christian nations): $677 billion (96.8%) 
- "Home Missions" in same Christian nations: $20.3 billion (2.9%) 
- Going to Unevangelized Non-Christian world: $2.1 billion (.3%)  *This is different than "Unreached"
- Money that goes toward Unreached Peoples: *Estimated $450 million 
 *In 2001 only 1% of giving to "Missions" went to unreached - if that trend holds true today it would be $450 million. The estimated $450 million going toward UPG's is only .001% of the $42 trillion Income of Christians. For every $100,000 that Christians make, they give $1 to the unreached.
- Evangelical Christians could provide all of the funds needed to plant a church in each of the 6,900 unreached people groups with only 0.03% of their income.
- The Church has roughly 3,000 times the financial resources and 9,000 times the manpower needed to finish the Great
- Commission.If every evangelical gave 10% of their income to missions we could easily support 2 million new missionaries.
Sources: Download "Status of Global Christianity below.  International Bulletin of Missionary Research, Vol. 39, No. 1, also World Christian Database, 2015,*Barrett and Johnson. 2001. World Christian Trends, pg 656,  Todd Johnson, Global Atlas of Christianity, pg 296, . Baxter, Mark R. 2007. The Coming Revolution: Because Status Quo Missions Won't Finish the Job, pg 12. Halloween Costumes